Today I turned 28 and have learnt so much throughout my 20’s and am sure I have so much more to learn in the future. But for now I wanted to share with you what I’ve learnt so far in life...
1) Things aren’t always what they appear, both good and bad.
2) You have to work really hard and believe in yourself if you want to succeed in a creative environment. But you will succeed!
3) The countryside is a place for mental relaxation and chill. Own it!
4) It’s important to put your phones down and take time out to enjoy reality with those you love. There is a time and a place!
5) I have some of the most incredible friends in the world (They’re literally all over the world too 🙈) and I love them all so much. They make me smile every day!
6) Spend time with who you want too, they are the ones who matter most.
7) Don’t be afraid to do things for yourself.
8) Travel and try new things! The entire premise of my blog!
9) I love animals and therefore love sharing my life with them.
10) Love yourself, you’re your own worst critic! .
Thank you so much to everyone who has made my life what it is & the friendships I have, you guys are all anyone could want for a gift & I love you all ❤️!! Especially the pets 🥳! X